Every body is different. Every journey to healing is different. Every womb story is different. The "Create Your Own" Yoni Steam Blend gives you the chance to intuitively pick your own blend of herbs tailored to your specific womb issues. Choose up to FOUR herbs that intuitively speak to you and I will create the blend and add in intentions and prayers of healing based on your herbs of choice.
- Red Raspberry Leaf: rich in vitamins and minerals, red raspberry contains vitamins B and C, potassium, magnesium, zinc, & more. It's also an anti-oxidant and contain polyphenols, which act as antioxidants in your body and protects cells from damage. Red raspberry helps to relieve PMS, like cramping, vomiting, nausea and diarrhea. Red raspberry also contains fragarine, a compound that helps to tone and tighten muscles in the pelvic area.
- Ayurvedic Shatavari: an immunomodulator, diuretic, aphrodisiac, promotion of breast milk, antibacterial, and contains digestive and antioxidant properties, Ayurvedic Shatavari is regarded ‘the lady with hundred husbands’. Shatavari aids in lowering constant stress, is an estrogen regulator and support of the reproductive system as it helps in preventing irregular menstrual cycles, managing premenstrual syndrome, treating cramps, alleviating bloating during periods, reduce uterine contractions. Continuous use of Shatavari will help women who suffer from endometriosis, blocked fallopian tubes, uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts and the after effects of a C-section as it can aid in healing adhesions in the body. This herb also promotes prolactin that will boost milk production, and more.
- Ashwagandha Root: rich in amino acids, iron, peptides, lipids, and more, the root of the Ashwaganda plant is said to have the most therapeutic benefits as it can aid in infertility issues. Ashwagandha enhances the endocrine system, helping to regulate the thyroid and adrenal glands which are responsible for maintaining the balance of the reproductive hormones. Ashwagandha also has a aids in balancing the nervous system and is helpful in treating depression, anxiety, fatigue, insomnia, and nervous exhaustion.
- Shepard's Purse: contains properties that are anti-inflammatory and can be used to help improve blood circulation, and restore hormonal balance.
- Cinnamon Bark: eases cramps due to its anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic properties. It contains Eugenol, suppressing the hormones triggering nausea, and helps to expand blood vessels and improves blood flow. Cinnamon also helps to naturally reduce your flow by diverting blood flow away from the uterus.
- Maca Root: rich in calcium and potassium, Maca contains elements of iron, iodine, vitamins B1, B2, C, and D and is a complete protein. Maca is also a hormone balancer, which can help ease PMS symptoms, stress reducer, adaptogenic, and supports the endocrine system, which regulates communication between the hypothalamus and pituitary glands. It also assists with vaginal dryness.
- Stinging Nettle Leaf: cramps are often associated with mineral depletion, so nettle can help to replenish them. Also has qualities of muscle-relaxing and reduces the painful prostaglandins (group of compounds with hormone-like effects that promotes uterine contractions).
- Dandelion Root: detoxifies the liver. When overburdened, a lethargic liver and digestion can lead to estrogen dominance, which causes PMS symptoms.
- Chasteberry: commonly used to improve conditions affecting a woman’s reproductive system like PMS, menstrual disorders, infertility, acne, menopause and aids in nursing. Additionally, Chasteberry reduces symptoms of constipation, irritability, depression, migraines, and breast pain/tenderness by decreasing the levels of the hormone prolactin. This helps rebalance other hormones, including estrogen and progesterone.
- Dong Quai Root: this powerful herb helps with menstrual-related troubles, like cramps and irregular periods. Consuming it has been known to help stimulate blood flow, open vessels, and relax the muscles in the uterus. It is considered to be nourishing to the blood and contains "heat" properties.
- Lavender Flowers: contains volatile oils that are astringent and anti-inflammatory. Lavender can help to moisturize tissues, increase blood circulation to the vaginal area, firming and toning the skin.
- Dried Rose Petals: contains quercitin, tanins and volatile oils and are believed to be an aphrodisiac. Roses assist with the correct functioning of the reproductive system, sexual dysfunction and increasing the libido by nourishing, sootheing, and strengthening the tissues. Because it is an astringent, this helps to increase the toning of the uterine wall and tighten the endometrium. It's anti-inflammatory properties can relax muscles and are high in antioxidants.
- Hibiscus: rich in phytonutrients and antioxidants like vitamin C, Hibiscus has an estrogenic effect, attributed to a plant-based estrogen element called phytoestrogen. Phytoestrogens binds to the (estrogenic) receptors and mimics the effects of estrogen, aiding to ease the symptoms that often comes with menopause. Hibiscus is also used to regulate the menstrual cycle and to treat problems that occurs during the menstrual period. *If you are on birth control, I would not recommend usage of this herb.*
- Rosemary: filled with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds, is anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-microbial, aiding in boosting the immune system, digestion problems, and improving blood circulation. It is also a pain-reliever and assists with muscle soreness and joint inflammation.
- Oregano: anti-inflammatory agents and oil of oregano has a powerful antimicrobial agent and is filled with anti-septic, anti-spasmodic, and an expectorant. Oregano contains emmenagogues, which will stimulate the menstrual flow and will benefit women who have irregular periods.
- Basil: has powerful anti-stress properties and is an adaptogen herb containing caffeic acid, a natural painkiller which combats the pain associated with periods, and is effective in treating fatigue, acne, anxiety, thyroid issues, blood pressure and balancing blood sugar. It’s properties also helps symptoms with perimenopause and menopause. Basil is also a great source for treating stress and/or anxiety, supports the adrenal system, and protects the body against UTI’s.
- Chamomile: mood stimulator and is high in antioxidants. Chamomile is soothing and moisturizing. The volatile oils are anti-inflammatory and anti-spasmodic, and is another muscle relaxant of the uterus. Can reduce symptoms of PMS and relieve any menstrual pain and cramping.
"Create Your Own" Yoni Steam Blend
All herbal contents are organic.